How to make an appointment
- You will need to obtain a GP referral in order to qualify for the Medicare rebate for your appointment with our specialist physician
- To make an appointment, please submit your details using the online form on this website. Our friendly receptionist will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a suitable appointment time.
- Alternatively, you can ring our practice directly on 6113 3907 to arrange an appointment.
Appointment Request Form
What to bring to your appointment
If you are a new patient attending your first appointment, these are the important things to note:
- Please bring the following items:
- A valid GP referral (or please ensure that your GP has already faxed your referral to us)
- Your Medicare card
- Your health care card or private health fund card (if you have one)
- If you are attending a consultation for diabetes, please bring your blood glucose meter or a record of your recent blood glucose measurements
- A list of your current medications
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time for us to register your details