Dr Mark Lee
Dr Mark Lee is a General Physician with a special interest in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Dr Lee started Murdoch Physician Services with a vision to provide a comprehensive, high quality medical service that is easily accessible to the community. As a General Physician, his passion is to care for patients presenting with undifferentiated symptoms or multiple medical problems that involve more than a single organ system. As a Diabetologist, he is committed to provide a comprehensive diabetes service with the help of a multidisciplinary diabetes team using cutting edge technology. He believes in the value of listening to his patients and delivering care that is personalised and individually tailored.
Current hospital positions
- St John of God Midland Hospital
– Consultant Physician in General Medicine
– Head of the multidisciplinary Diabetes service
- St John of God Murdoch Hospital
– Consultant Physician and Diabetologist
Special areas of interest
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Thyroid disorders
- Disorders of the adrenal, pituitary and parathyroid
- Male hypogonadism
- General medicine