Dr Elizabeth Wong
Dr Elizabeth Wong is an established geriatrician in Western Australia.
She is proficient in:
• Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment;
• Orthogeriatric medicine – including falls assessment and osteoporosis management;
• Perioperative medicine;
• Memory assessment and management;
• Geriatric rehabilitation;
• Management of complex and chronic medical conditions in older people; and
• Telegeriatrics (Perth metropolitan and regional areas).
Dr Wong provides inpatient geriatric care at St John of God Murdoch Hospital and conducts outpatient clinic sessions at the hospital’s Wexford Medical Centre. She has public appointments at Fiona Stanley and Fremantle Hospitals. She also has admitting rights to a private rehabilitation hospital.
Current hospital positions
- St John of God Murdoch Hospital
Special area of interest